The Definitive Guide for California Communities
How can California community associations collect on delinquencies for owners who don't pay on time? You need this new guide to help you navigate California laws and understand your collection options today.
What you’ll find in this Guide:
- Get a blueprint of the legal steps your board should follow in the collections process
- Learn 3 alternatives to a property lien for recovering maintenance fees
- One thing you should never say in your collection letters if you want to avoid a fine
- Learn the differences between professionals who work in capital recovery
- Learn the key questions to ask your community association attorney about their collections process
All this, and we’ve also included a bonus sample uniform collections policy for your board to adopt.
Download "The Definitive Guide to Navigating Condo & HOA Collections in California" today!